A Viking pendant necklace depicting Yggdrasil with two ravens, Huggin and Munnin. A powerful symbol of rebirth, wisdom and harmony. Made of Italian silver plated Bronze, lead, cadmium and nickel free, resulting in a unique piece of Viking jewelry.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process ensures a lifetime lasting. Wear it with pride!
- Design & Type: Yggdrasil Pendant Necklace
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: Italian silver plated Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Pendant height: 5.7 cm
- Pendant width: 4.0 cm
- Weight: 1,36oz or 38 g.
- Size 2.23" х 1.6" or 5,7 cm x 4,0 cm.
Cord: Includes a 60cm leather cord with sterling silver clasp
- Handmade pendant with high detailed design
- It can be combined with any type of cord or chain necklace.
Yggdrasil symbolizes the cycle of life from birth to death. Containing the Nine Worlds is the most known element in Norse Mythology. According to Norse Mythology, Asgard, the place where the Norse Pantheon lives, sits high in the branches of Yggdrasil. Poems and songs mention that God Odin hangs himself on the tree for nine days and nine nights. For the Celts, the Tree Of Life has many interpretations. It is a symbol of wisdom, harmony and balance in Nature. The Celtic tree of life is believed to be magical and also the passage to the world of the Spirits.