A modern Thor's Hammer Necklace featuring Thor's Hammer and Viking knot depicting Jormungandr, the Midgard Serpent. Made of Italian silver plated Bronze, lead, cadmium and nickel free. This Viking pendant is larger and heavier than normal pendants.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use. Wear it with pride!
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols in Norse Mythology. It is said that God Of Thunder could level mountains with Mjolnir. Thor's hammer has played a vital role in ceremonies and rituals, mostly to bless Viking marriages, births and funerals as stated in the Prose Edda.
- Design & Type: Thor's Hammer Necklace, Jormungandr Motif
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: Italian Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Pendant height: 5.1 cm
- Pendant width: 4.0 cm
- Weight: 1.52oz or 43,0 g
- Size 2.05" х 1.54" or 5,2cm x 3,9cm
Cord: Choose between a 60cm braided leather cord or just pendant
- Detailed work on the back of the pendant with Viking art motifs
- The Thor's Hammer pendant can be combined with any type of cord or chain necklace.