Viking Bracelet With Skoll and Hati, Silvered Bronze
Regular price €54,90
A Viking bracelet made out of genuine leather cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm) with Wolves Skoll and Hati. The Wolves and the Viking bead are made of Italian silvered bronze.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe with ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Bracelet With Wolves Skoll and Hati
- Metal: Italian silver-plated bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Material: Spanish leather braided cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm)
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Size: Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL ( Wrist Circumference Measurement)
- Outstanding design, high detailed with the top quality of materials
Wolves are very important creatures in Norse Mythology. All of them played a vital role in the development of prophecies, tales and myths. The wolf Fenrir is one of them and he is the leader, the father of the wolves, and the most famous one. Along with Fenrir other wolves such as his sons Skoll and Hati, as well as Geri and Freki, have their own story to tell.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273