A Viking bracelet made out of genuine leather cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm) with Wolves Skoll and Hati. The Wolves and the Viking bead are made of Italian silvered bronze.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe with ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Bracelet With Wolves Skoll and Hati
- Metal: Italian silver-plated bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Material: Spanish leather flat cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm)
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Size: Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL ( Wrist Circumference Measurement)
- Outstanding design, high detailed with the top quality of materials
Wolves are very important creatures in Norse Mythology. All of them played a vital role in the development of prophecies, tales and myths. The wolf Fenrir is one of them and he is the leader, the father of the wolves, and the most famous one. Along with Fenrir other wolves such as his sons Skoll and Hati, as well as Geri and Freki, have their own story to tell.
According to the myth, the wolf Skoll is chasing the Sun and the wolf Hati is chasing the Moon until Ragnarok. When Ragnarok starts, Skoll and Hati will devour the Sun and the Moon, and the prophecy will be fulfilled.