Leather Viking bracelet with a big Viking Axe and the Helm Of Awe symbol. Made in a modern style and from a genuine leather cord. This handmade Viking bracelet makes the difference with its braided white leather cord. It is modern and it's stylish, ideal for daily wear.
Helm of Awe symbol was used to protect warriors in battle and induce fear to their enemies. Helm Of Awe or Aegishjalmr also makes its appearance in the Icelandic grimoires believed to have magical effects.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Axe Bracelet With Helm Of Awe
- Metal: Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- 100% Handmade.
- Material: Genuine leather, Bronze.
- Size of the amulet: 3,5 cm x 2,7 cm
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women.
- Measure your wrist in order to choose the right size.
- Size: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 15 - 24 cm.
Aegishjalmur or Helm of Awe is a magical symbol having its roots in the Jotunheim, the land of the Frost Giants, one of the nine realms in Norse Mythology. It is believed that Helm Of Awe provides mental and spiritual protection as well as physical.