Viking Armring With Jelling Art
Viking armring beautifully designed with Jelling art motifs. This Viking armring draws inspiration from the ancient Viking art known as Jelling. It features depictions of dragons or beasts which is the characteristic of the Jelling art. Made of pewter (tin alloy) lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
All of our bracelets and armrings are made by the best crafters ensuring top-quality craftsmanship, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Armring With Jelling Art
- Material: Pewter (tin alloy), Antique Silver Plated
- Weight: Approximately 70 grams
- Outside circumference: 21 cm
- Easily adjustable
- Use: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 cm - 21 cm.
Jelling art has its roots around AD 800-1000 and uses the S-shaped animals and beasts like the dragon heads of the bracelet. Similar dragon depictions can be found on Viking brooches, wooden crafts, and runestones.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273