Viking armring beautifully designed with Jelling art motifs. This Viking armring draws inspiration from the ancient Viking art known as Jelling. It features depictions of dragons or beasts which is the characteristic of the Jelling art. Made of pewter (tin alloy) lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
All of our bracelets and armrings are made by the best crafters ensuring top-quality craftsmanship, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Armring With Jelling Art
- Material: Pewter (tin alloy), Antique Silver Plated
- Weight: Approximately 70 grams
- Outside circumference: 21 cm
- Easily adjustable
- Use: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 cm - 21 cm.
Jelling art has its roots around AD 800-1000 and uses the S-shaped animals and beasts like the dragon heads of the bracelet. Similar dragon depictions can be found on Viking brooches, wooden crafts, and runestones.