Viking Armring From Gotland, Historical, Bronze
Regular price €42,90
Twisted armring with dragon heads based on a real artifact found in the island of Gotland, Sweden. Our Gotland Viking armring is made from high-quality bronze by our skillful artisans. An accurate replica inspired by the original finding resulting in a fantastic piece of Historical Viking jewelry.
- Design & Type: Viking Armring from Gotland
- Replica of a real artifact
- Material: Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Length: Total length 18 cm
- Dimensions: 7 x 6 cm
- Wire Thickness: 0,45 cm or 4,5 mm
- Use: Adjustable - Hold the base of the armring and you may gently bend the dragon head to adjust it in your wrist.
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 17 cm-21 cm
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewels, although to them jewelry had a deeper meaning. They often worn pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to connect the ancient with the modern world.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273