Twisted armring with dragon heads based on a real artifact found in the island of Gotland, Sweden. Our Gotland Viking armring is made from high-quality bronze by our skillful artisans. An accurate replica inspired by the original finding resulting in a fantastic piece of Historical Viking jewelry.
- Design & Type: Viking Armring from Gotland
- Replica of a real artifact
- Material: Bronze
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Length: Total length 18 cm
- Dimensions: 7 x 6 cm
- Wire Thickness: 0,45 cm or 4,5 mm
- Use: Adjustable - Hold the base of the armring and you may gently bend the dragon head to adjust it in your wrist.
- Sizes: Suitable for wrists with circumference between 17 cm-21 cm
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewels, although to them jewelry had a deeper meaning. They often worn pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to connect the ancient with the modern world.