Modern Viking ring featuring the Vegvisir symbol, "Hail Odin" runic inscription on the sides, and ravens. Handmade in 925 sterling silver with a detailed and creative design inspired by the so-called Viking compass, the Elder Futhark runes and the companion ravens of Odin.
- Design & Type: Vegvisir Ring With Hail Odin and Ravens
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #9 to #12
- Weight: 6g
- Frontal width approx: 1,2 cm
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
In Norse Mythology Odin is related wisdom, knowledge, poetry, war, battle, and runic alphabet among others. He is the husband of the goddess Frigg and the father of Thor and Baldr. According to the myth, Odin oversees Valhalla and he is the God who receives half of those who die in battle. He is often depicted with his Ravens, Huggin and Munnin, the messengers of Odin as well as his Wolves, Freki and Geri.