Vegvisir Ring With Hail Odin and Ravens, Sterling Silver
Regular price €62,90
Modern Viking ring featuring the Vegvisir symbol, "Hail Odin" runic inscription on the sides, and ravens. Handmade in 925 sterling silver with a detailed and creative design inspired by the so-called Viking compass, the Elder Futhark runes and the companion ravens of Odin.
- Design & Type: Vegvisir Ring With Hail Odin and Ravens
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #9 to #12
- Weight: 6g
- Frontal width approx: 1,2 cm
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
In Norse Mythology Odin is related wisdom, knowledge, poetry, war, battle, and runic alphabet among others. He is the husband of the goddess Frigg and the father of Thor and Baldr. According to the myth, Odin oversees Valhalla and he is the God who receives half of those who die in battle. He is often depicted with his Ravens, Huggin and Munnin, the messengers of Odin as well as his Wolves, Freki and Geri.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273