A modern Viking ring with a depiction of Vegvisir, the compass of the Vikings encircled by Jormungandr, the World Serpent. Made of Italian Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free. It comes in 7 different sizes from #7 to #13.
This Vegvisir Ring is made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Vegvisir Ring Viking Compass
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Italian Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%)
- Sizes: #7 to #13
- Weight: 0.56oz - 0.63oz or 16,0g - 18,0g
- High detailed work by hand - Made of top-quality Italian Bronze.
- This Vegvisir ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Vegvisir is a Viking Symbol that can be found in the Huld manuscript, a collection of spells. It is known as the symbol of Guidance and Protection believed to be used as a compass by Vikings during the Viking Age. Made by eight runic staves it represents the cardinal and the intercardinal. Some people believe that a nail placed right in the middle of the Vegvisir would point to directions (through its shadow’s position at certain times of day) and help the Vikings navigate the seas