Viking ring featuring Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir). Inspired by the mighty Norse god Thor and his characteristic hammer. Thor's hammer is definitely the most known emblem of Norse Mythology and the symbol of power and protection. This Viking ring is made of Italian Bronze with a highly detailed design.
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Mjolnir Viking Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Bronze, Lead, cadmium and nickel free
- Sizes: #7 to #13
Weight: 18g - 20g
Handmade with exceptional detail
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols in Norse Mythology. It is said that the God Of Thunder could level mountains with Mjolnir. Thor's hammer has played a vital role in ceremonies and rituals, mostly to bless Viking marriages, births and funerals as stated in the Prose Edda.