Viking ring with a depiction of Hugin, Odin's Raven made out of Italian bronze. Handmade with exceptional detail and inspired by Odin's Raven, Huggin. Hugin and Munin are a pair of ravens and they are believed to be Odin's messengers. Their names interpreted to "Thought" and "Memory".
A Viking ring made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Hugin Odin's Raven Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Italian Bronze, Lead, cadmium, and nickel free
- Sizes: #7 to #13
Handmade with exceptional detail
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process.
Huggin and Munnin were a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to the god Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders, having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin played an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.