A Viking bracelet on a leather strap with 5 Mammen Style beads depicting a Gullinkambi, Valknut, Human Mask, Triquetra and Fjalar. The beads are made of Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
This modern and stylish bracelet is inspired by the Vikings and the so-called Mammen style, taking its name from real artifacts found on the burial in Mammen Village, Denmark.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Bracelet Mammen Style Charms
- Metal: Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Material: Italian genuine leather (thickness 3,5mm, width 1,4cm).
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Measure your wrist in order to choose the right size.
- Size: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 15 - 24 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- This Viking bracelet makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
Vikings often used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as proof of their loyalty to their Chieftain.