Viking pendant featuring Yggdrasil encircled by Runes. This large Yggdrasil pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver with a very detailed design.
A beautiful piece of silver Viking jewelry that reflects the beauty of Nature, the power of wisdom and the knowledge of the Ancient cosmogony.
- Design & Type: Large Yggdrasil Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Diameter: 3,8 cm
- Includes a leather cord of 55 cm
- Can be purchased with a 55 cm silver chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Yggdrasil symbolizes the cycle of life from birth to death. Containing the Nine Worlds is the most known element in Norse Mythology. According to Norse Mythology, Asgard, the place where the Norse Pantheon lives, sits high in the branches of Yggdrasil. Poems and songs mention that God Odin hangs himself on the tree for nine days and nine nights