A Viking armring with Odin's Ravens, Hugin and Munin. Made of pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free. This Viking armring is inspired by the ravens Hugin and Munin.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Hugin and Munin Viking Armring
- Material: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 22 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- This Viking armring makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
Huggin and Munnin are a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to the god Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders, having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin played an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.