Viking armring featuring Odin's Ravens, Hugin and Munin with reversed heads. Made of pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free. The reversed heads are an innovative idea that stands out of the ordinary adding more style and changing the standards of the modern Viking jewelry. On top of that, Oseberg style motifs are featured on the entire bracelet.
All of our arm rings are made by the best crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Hugin and Munin Arm Ring, Oseberg Style
- Material: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 22 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- This Viking armring makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
Huggin and Munnin were a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to the god Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin have played an important role in shamanism back in the Viking Age.