A modern Viking ring featuring the Giant wolf Fenrir. Made out of solid Italian bronze, lead, cadmium, and nickel free resulting in a durable piece of Viking jewelry. This Viking ring is designed with a lot of creativity to meet the standards of quality, authenticity and modern style.
- Design & Type: Fenrir Wolf Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Italian Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%)
- Sizes: #7 to #13
- Weight: 0.56oz - 0.63oz or 16,0 - 18,0 g
- Handmade with exceptional detail
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Fenrir or Fenris is the most common name of the legendary monstrous wolf. In several manuscripts of the Viking Age, Fenrir was also referred to as Hróðvitnir which translates to “fame wolf” and Vánagandr which means “monster of the river”. The wolf Fenrir is the son of god Loki and the giantess Angrboda who had two more children, Jörmungandr known as “The World Serpent” and the goddess of the Underworld Hel.