Premium Viking arm ring made out of a solid and durable piece of pewter. This unique Viking arm ring features two dragon heads, the Odin's horns symbol and the runic inscription "Odin Bless These Runes, Hail Odin".
All of our bracelets/armrings are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Dragon Arm Ring With Hail Odin Runes
- Material: Pewter, 99% Tin
- Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by men and women
- Use: Easy to adjust. Suitable for wrist circumference 16 cm to 22 cm
- This Viking armring i suitable for daily use
- In order to adjust it just hold the arm ring from its base and gently bend and unbend the heads whenever is needed.
Just a few words...
Vikings used a variety of beast carvings on their warships. The most common were dragons and serpents carried on the prow of the ship. These carvings believed to provide protection to the ship and the crew from the sea monsters. It is also known that these carvings were used to strike fear on the enemies and give advantage to the Vikings to prevail in battle.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE APLLES ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS
This product is hand crafted using the best quality of materials by the most expierienced crafters in Europe. Its hand cast process requires some time in order to offer a highly detailed product.
It takes an overall of 3-6 weeks to be delivered to your address. This is an approximate estimation for your consideration. Many orders are delivered in less than the stated timeframe.