Leather Viking bracelet with bronze Mjolnir and Odin's Raven bead. Made in a modern style and from a genuine leather cord. This handmade Viking bracelet makes the difference with the brownish color, the raven bead and the beautiful hammer with wolf depiction on the sides.
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is the strongest protective symbol! It protects the wearer from enemies, bad luck and troubles.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Bracelet With Thor's Hammer And Odin's Ravens.
- Metal: Italian Bronze. Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- 100% Handmade.
- Material: Genuine leather, Bronze.
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women.
- Measure your wrist in order to choose the right size.
- Size: Suitable for wrist circumferences between 15 - 24 cm.
Vikings often used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as proof of their loyalty to their Chieftain.