Premium Viking arm ring made out of a solid and durable piece of pewter. Designed in great detail highlighting all the details and characteristics of the Scandinavian art as seen in runestones, wood carvings and other. Its traditional motifs with the contemporary craftwork resulting in a unique piece of modern Viking jewelry.
All of our bracelets/armrings are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Armring With Traditional Motifs
- Material: Pewter, 94% Tin
- Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by men and women
- Use: Easy to adjust. Suitable for wrist circumference 17 cm to 23 cm
- This Viking armring i suitable for daily use
- In order to adjust it just hold the arm ring from its base and gently bend and unbend the heads whenever is needed.
Just a few words...
Jewelry crafting of the Viking age was an important part of the Scandinavian heritage. Vikings were skillful artisans of jewels, although to them jewelry had a deeper meaning. They often worn pieces to pledge their loyalty, to showcase their status among the community and to honor their gods. Historical reproductions of jewelry is one of the ways we have nowadays to build a connection between the ancient and the modern world.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE APLLES ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS
This product is hand crafted using the best quality of materials by the most expierienced crafters in Europe. Its hand cast process requires some time in order to offer a highly detailed product.
It takes an overall of 3-6 weeks to be delivered to your address. This is an approximate estimation for your consideration. Many orders are delivered in less than the stated timeframe.