A Viking armring with Scandinavian motifs and bear head terminals. Made of pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free. This Viking armring is inspired by the Bear warriors known as Berserkers.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Berserker Armring with Bear Heads
- Material: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Weight: 77gr
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 21 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- This Viking armring makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
In Norse mythology, Berserkers were the strongest warriors known for their divine abilities in battle. It is well known that Berserkers enter in a state of wild fury, possessed by the bear spirit as they were devoted to the Bear Cult. They would howl like beasts and gnaw the iron rim of their shields! According to the belief, they were immune to steel and fire during the state of frenzy. In the Sagas, they are described as men who can change their forms into bears and fight beside their Kings.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE APLLES ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS
This product is hand crafted using the best quality of materials by the most expierienced crafters in Europe. Its hand cast process requires some time in order to offer a highly detailed product.
It takes an overall of 3-6 weeks to be delivered to your address. This is an approximate estimation for your consideration. Many orders are delivered in less than the stated timeframe.