Serpent Head Viking Armring
A twisted Serpent Head Viking armring made of pewter. According to Norse Mythology, Jörmungandr, known as "The World Serpent" is a gigantic serpent who lives in the deep sea after being cast by God Odin.. Jörmungandr is the son of Loki and the giantess Angrboda. It is said that the World serpent was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail.
- Design & Type: Serpent Head Viking Armring
- Comfortable to wear with a high detailed design
- Material: Pewter
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Available in two sizes based on your wrist circumference
- Use: Adjust the size only once, holding the bracelet below the terminal heads, avoid bending the bracelet repeatedly.
Exceptionally high detailed design
Vikings used their bracelets and jewelry for various purposes. The so-called "oath rings" were decorative armrings having their roots at the Bronze Age. Their practice was to empower rituals as sacrificial deposits. However, in the Viking Age, Vikings would use the "oath rings" as an exchange of goods and services but also as a proof of their loyalty to their Headmen.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273