Viking armring featuring Jormungandr, the Midgard Serpent. Made of pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Jormungandr Armring
- Material: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 21 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
Adjustable Viking armring with exceptional detailed design
Jormungandr or the Midgard Serpent is a sea serpent, the middle child of Angrboda, and Loki. Odin tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. Jormungandr's depiction of grasping his own tail is strongly connected and influenced by the Ouroboros symbol which is an Ancient Greek depiction of a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.