Viking ring inspired by the messengers of Odin, the ravens Huggin and Munnin. Their names interpret to "Thought" and " "Memory"
Made of Italian silver plated Bronze, lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
All of our rings are made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Hugin and Munin Ring, Silver
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Italian silver plated Bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%)
- Sizes: #7 to #13
- Weight: 0.56oz - 0.63oz or 16,0 - 18,0 g
- Handmade, highly detailed, authentic Viking design and Modern style
- This Viking ring can be combined with a necklace or an armring complementing a beautiful Norse jewelry set.
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Huggin and Munnin were a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to the god Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders, having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin played an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.