Handmade chunky and heavy Viking armring based on real artifacts from Gotland, Sweden. Featuring two Viking dragon heads and a twisted metallic body. A solid and durable arm ring made of lead-free pewter ideal for daily use.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Dragon Arm Ring, Gotland
- Material: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium, and nickel free.
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Use: It is slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 16 - 21 cm.
- Outstanding design with high detail
- This Viking armring makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
In Norse Mythology, there are several references to dragons (in Old Norse "Dreki" means "dragon") including the well-known Nidhogg, the serpent dragon who gnaws the roots of Yggdrasil (Tree of Life) and chews the corpses of murderers and oath-breaking dwellers of Nastrond.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE APLLES ONLY FOR EU CUSTOMERS
This product is hand crafted using the best quality of materials by the most expierienced crafters in Europe. Its hand cast process requires some time in order to offer a highly detailed product.
It takes an overall of 3-6 weeks to be delivered to your address. This is an approximate estimation for your consideration. Many orders are delivered in less than the stated timeframe.