Yggdrasil Tree Ring, Sterling Silver
Regular price €114,90
Viking ring features Yggdrasil, the well-known tree of Norse Mythology. A unique piece of Viking style jewelry, cast in 925 sterling silver with an exceptionally detailed design.
Our Yggdrasil ring is made by the top crafters in Europe ensuring top-quality materials, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Yggdrasil Tree Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #7 to #13
Weight: 28g - 31g
Handmade with exceptional detail
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process
Yggdrasil symbolizes the cycle of life from birth to death. Containing the Nine Worlds is the most known element in Norse Mythology. According to Norse Mythology, Asgard, the place where the Norse Pantheon lives, sits high in the branches of Yggdrasil. Poems and songs mention that God Odin hangs himself on the tree for nine days and nine nights.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273