Viking pendant featuring the sacred tree, Yggdrasil, with Sleipnir and ravens. This modern Yggdrasil pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver with a very detailed design.
A beautiful piece of Scandinavian silver jewelry inspired by the famous Yggdrasil, a symbol of wisdom, the Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse of Odin and the famous pair of ravens, Huggin and Munnin. Also a small Triskelion can be seen in the center of the tree.
- Design & Type: Yggdrasil Pendant with Sleipnir and Ravens
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8gr
- Diameter: 3 cm (not including bail)
- Includes a leather cord of 55 cm
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver chain (22 inches)
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Yggdrasil symbolizes the cycle of life from birth to death. Containing the Nine Worlds is the most known element in Norse Mythology. According to Norse Mythology, Asgard, the place where the Norse Pantheon lives, sits high in the branches of Yggdrasil. Poems and songs mention that God Odin hangs himself on the tree for nine days and nine nights