Viking pendant handcrafted from 925 sterling silver in the form of a wolf fang. Wolf fang pendants has been worn as amulets in many Ancient cultures. In Norse Mythology, a wolf's tooth symbolizes the eternal strength among other meanings.
- Design & Type: Wolf Fang Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- 100% Handmade
- Weight: 8gr
- Material: Bronze
- Height: 3 cm (not including bail)
- Delivered in a free pouch
- Includes a 70 cm leather cord in dark brown or black color
Wolf tooth amulets have a lot of meanings and symbolizations mostly taken from the Ancient cultures and the ancestral wisdom. Wearing a wolf tooth amulet symbolizes the leadership and wisdom while in many cultures including Norse, the tooth represents the wolf as a spiritual guidance in life. In other cultures, wearing a wolf fang pendant would be an act of honoring various deities related to the wolf and his spirit.