A unique and beautiful cuff bracelet made of a solid piece of 925 sterling silver. This elegant Viking bracelet is modern, comfortable to wear, and features Elder Futhark runes on its entire length with rentagle shaped endings, and small triquetras.
- Material: Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Stamped 925
- Suitable for women and men
- Opening adjustable
- Weight: 20gr
- Cuff Diameter: 5 cm (opened adjusted)
- Inner Circumference: 7" (approx 17-18cm)
- Suitable for wrist circumference between 16 cm - 19 cm
Adjustable modern cuff bracelet with Thor's hammer and runes
The Elder Futhark is the oldest form of the runic alphabets used by the Germanic tribes in the Migration period. Runes were the main element in magic and have been used to symbolize or invoke deities. Most of the Norse gods are connected with a rune. Runic inscriptions also can be found on artifacts, weapons, jewelry, and the famous runestones.