Viking pendant featuring Raven and Wolf depictions with the Valknut symbol in both sides. Handcrafted in 925 sterling silver with a creative and detailed design.
This stylish Viking pendant depicts a howling wolf in one side and a flying raven on the other. Can be worn by both sides allowing you to have two different choices.
- Design & Type: Viking Axe Pendant With Raven and Wolf
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- 100% Handmade
- Double-sided pendant
- Weight: 7gr
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3,3 cm to 2,5 cm
- Delivered in a free pouch
- Includes a 55cm leather cord in dark brown or black color
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver chain (22 inches)
Handcrafted in great detail featuring Wolf, Raven and Valknut depictions
Vikings used axes as their main weapons in battle but also for woodcutting and other purposes. A famous type of Viking axes is the "bearded axe". The bearded axe has its characteristic extended cutting edge, providing a wide cutting surface while it lowers the weight of the axe. A good example is the bearded axe found in Gotland, which dates to the Iron Age.