A modern pair of Vegvisir earrings featuring the symbol Vegvisir and Cubic Zirconia stones in a circular pattern. Beautifully crafted and rose plated resulting in a unique piece of jewelry that every woman will love.
Inspired the Ancient symbol know as Viking compass
- Materials: 925 Silver, Rose Plated, Cubic Zirconia Stones
- Type: Round Drop Hook Earrings
- Size: 2 cm in diameter (measured without earwires)
- Beautifully designed and handcrafted by the best crafters in Europe
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Vegvisir is a Viking Symbol that can be found in the Huld manuscript, a collection of spells. It is known as the symbol of Guidance and Protection believed to be used as a compass by Vikings during the Viking Age. Made by eight runic staves it represents the cardinal and the intercardinal. Some people believe that a nail placed right in the middle of the Vegvisir would point to directions (through its shadow’s position at certain times of day) and help the Vikings navigate the seas