A modern pair of Viking earrings featuring the Valknut symbol. This modern pair of earrings is inspired by one of the most mysterious Viking symbols.
Valknut symbol is often associated with Odin compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th-century runestone, Snoldelev Stone.
- Materials: 925 Sterling Silver
- Type: Round Drop Hook Earrings
- Size: 1.3 cm in diameter (measured without earwires)
- Beautifully designed and handcrafted by the best crafters in Europe
- Delivered in a free gift box
Valknut is probably one of the most known symbols in Norse Mythology associated with Odin. In fact, Valknut has no confirmed explanation regarding its meaning. However, many experts in Norse Mythology believe that the Valknut Symbol expresses the ability of Odin to lay bonds upon the mind.