A beautiful pendant inspired by the Celts with the symbol of Triquetra or Trinity knot within a circular frame with infinity knotwork. This modern Triquetra pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver with a very detailed and unique design.
This magnificent piece will be much appreciated especially by women who intersting in ancient symbols, their meanings and the history carried from the Ancient times.
- Design & Type: Triquetra Pendant With Tree Of Life
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 6g
- Diameter: 2,8 cm (not including bail)
- Includes a leather cord of 55 cm
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Silver pendant crafted in great detail and cast in 925 sterling silver
The triquetra or Trinity knot is often used by Celtic Pagans or neopagans as a symbolization of their cosmology and theology. Its common use is to represent the Celtic triple goddess, for example, the battle goddess Morrigan. It is also used by Wiccans as a protective symbol while it can also be found in runestones and Germanic coins of the Viking Era.