A modern Spartan ring featuring a Spartan helmet (Corinthian Style) with Ancient Greek motifs. This Spartan ring pays homage to the great King Leonidas of the legendary Spartan Army. Made out of solid Sterling silver ensures a lifetime use while covers all sizes from 7 to 14.
- Design: Spartan Helmet Ring, Leonidas
- Gender: It can be worn by both Men and Women
- Materials: 925 Sterling Silver
- Dimensions: 3,2 cm tall to 2,5 cm wide or 1,25 inch to 1 inch
- Weight: Approximately 10g
- The inside of the ring has oxidized silver finish
- It comes with a free pouch
Modern Spartan helmet ring with Ancient Greek motifs
The famous Spartans were the elite military force in Ancient Greece. The Spartan helmet is the most iconic symbol of Ancient Greece made to cover the head, leaving space for the eyes, nose, and mouth. It is known that their helmets struck fear to the enemies and inspire pride to their countrymen. The Spartan helmet is known as the symbol of honor, loyalty, courage, and strength.