Modern pendant featuring a doubled symbol of Ouroboros. This specific design is inspired by Auryn, the medallion shown in the Neverending Story movie. It features the Ouroboros symbols with a pair of Infinity signs overlapping in the center.
The ancient symbol of Ouroboros symbolizes the cycle of life, death and rebirth.
- Design & Type: Snake Women Pendant, Ouroboros
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8 g
- Diameter: 2,5 cm (not including bail)
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Exceptionally detailed design, hailmarked 925 sterling silver snake pendant
The symbol of Ouroboros have its origins in the Egyptian Mythology, yet entered the Western tradition through the Ancient Greek magical tradition and was adopted as a sacred symbol in Hermeticism, an ancient esoteric tradition based on the Greek god Hermes, Trismegistus. In Norse Mythology, a very similar figure is Jormungandr, the Midgard serpent.