Jormungandr pendant with Runes. This modern Viking pendant is inspired by the Midgard serpent, the well-know Jormungandr. Made of high quality 925 sterling silver with an exceptionally detailed design.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Jormungandr Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8g
- Size: 3 cm in diameter
- Cord: Choose between the pendant or the pendant and leather cord (55cm)
- Can be also purchased with a 55 cm silver chain
Jormungandr or the Midgard Serpent is a sea serpent, the middle child of Angrboda and Loki. Odin tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. Jormungandr's depiction of grasping his own tail is strongly connected and influenced by the Ouroboros symbol which is an Ancient Greek depiction of a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.