Top-quality men's hoodie with a digitally printed Viking artwork inspired by the Scandinavian culture. Very comfortable for everyday wear and durable to several washes. This Viking hoodie will remain soft and will keep you warm for the winters to come. The design depicts the Midgard serpent known as Jormungandr, the text "Jormungandr" in the center of the design and ornamented with a pattern of knots.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Jormungandr or the Midgard Serpent is a sea serpent, the middle child of Angrboda and Loki. Odin tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. Jormungandr's depiction of grasping his own tail is strongly connected and influenced by the Ouroboros symbol which is an Ancient Greek depiction of a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.