Viking pendant featuring the ravens of Odin, encircled by Runes and Helm Of Awe symbol. Our Hugin and Munin pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver with a very detailed design.
A beautiful piece of Viking jewelry which draws inspiration from Odin's ravens, the well-known Huggin and Munnin. Their names interpreted as "Thought" and "Memory".
- Design & Type: Hugin and Munin Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8 gramms
- Diameter: 2,8 cm
- Includes a leather cord of 55 cm
- Can be purchased with 55 cm sterling silver chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Silver Raven pendant designed for a stylish and modern look
Huggin and Munnin are a pair of Ravens flying all over Midgard and bringing information to Odin. In the Prose Edda, the two ravens are described as they perch on Odin's shoulders, having the ability to speak a gift given by Odin. In general, it is believed that Huggin and Munnin played an important role in shamanism in the Viking Age.