A massive Mjolnir pendant featuring the Valknut and the Triquetra symbols on each side respectively. Made of 925 sterling silver, this Viking pendant is larger and heavier than the normal pendants. This beautiful Thor's hammer pendant can be worn by both sides. A massive piece of 95g of silver, solid and durable, considered to be the King of the Hammers!
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use. Wear it with pride!
- Design & Type: Huge Mjolnir Pendant, Double-Sided
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant height: 4.8 cm
- Pendant width: 3.6 cm
- Weight: 3.35oz or 95,0 g
- Size 1.89" х 1,38" х 0.63" or 4,8cm x 3,6cm х 1,6сm
- Hole size: 5mm x 7mm
- Cord: Includes a 60 cm genuine braided leather cord
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir) is one of the most recognizable symbols in Norse Mythology. It is said that God Of Thunder could level mountains with Mjolnir. Thor's hammer has played a vital role in ceremonies and rituals, mostly to bless Viking marriages, births and funerals.