Viking pendant featuring the Helm Of Awe symbol encircled by Runes. Our Helm Of Awe (Aegishjalmur) pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver with a very detailed design.
Helm of Awe symbol was used to protect warriors in battle and induce fear to their enemies.
- Design & Type: Helm Of Awe Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 7g
- Diameter: 2,9 cm
- Includes a leather cord of 55 cm
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Aegishjalmur or Helm of Awe is a magical symbol having its roots in the Jotunheim, the land of the Frost Giants, one of the nine realms in Norse Mythology. It is believed that Helm Of Awe provides mental and spiritual protection as well as physical.