Ancient Greek coin pendant from the Greek Island Rhodes with the depiction of the Greek God of Sun (Helios) on one side and a rose flower one the other. This unique Greek pendant is handcrafted from 925 sterling silver combined with brass patina to add this extra antique finish. The silver and brass polishing and finishing is done by hand individually for each pendant.
A beautiful double-sided piece that pays homeage to the Ancient Greek civilization with the authentic depictions used on the Corinthian stater coins.
- Design & Type: Helios Greek God Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Brass
- Weight: 6g
- Dimensions: 2 cm diameter
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver wheat chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
The Rhodians had also devoted a massive statue to the God. Known as the Colossus of Rhodes, the statue was one of the seven miracles of the ancient world. Rhodes was one of the few Greek cities with enough wealth to produce gold coinage in the Attic standard. Without a doubt, Rhodian coins are among the most beautiful ancient Greek coins. Their high quality combined with the rich Rhodian history also means that they are among the finest numismatic coins of the Classical Period.