Greek Stater Coin Pendant, Wrestlers, Sterling Silver
Regular price €49,90
Ancient Greek coin pendant with the depiction of two wrestlers grappling on one side and a slinger in throwing stance on the other. This unique Greek pendant is handcrafted from 925 sterling silver combined with brass patina to add this extra antique finish. The silver and brass polishing and finishing is done by hand individually for each pendant.
A beautiful double-sided piece that pays homeage to the Ancient Greek civilization with the authentic depictions used on the coins from Pisidia Seige region.
- Design & Type: Greek Stater Coin Pendant, Wrestlers
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Brass
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions: 2,5 cm diameter
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver wheat chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Greek wrestling or Pale was the most popular organized sport in Ancient Greece. The sport was added in the Olympic Games on 708 B.C. Wrestling was the ultimate expression of strength and it was very honorable for an athlet to be the champion. In Greek Mythology, wrestling was represented by Hercules.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273