Ancient Greek coin pendant with the depiction of two wrestlers grappling on one side and a slinger in throwing stance on the other. This unique Greek pendant is handcrafted from 925 sterling silver combined with brass patina to add this extra antique finish. The silver and brass polishing and finishing is done by hand individually for each pendant.
A beautiful double-sided piece that pays homeage to the Ancient Greek civilization with the authentic depictions used on the coins from Pisidia Seige region.
- Design & Type: Greek Stater Coin Pendant, Wrestlers
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Brass
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions: 2,5 cm diameter
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver wheat chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Greek wrestling or Pale was the most popular organized sport in Ancient Greece. The sport was added in the Olympic Games on 708 B.C. Wrestling was the ultimate expression of strength and it was very honorable for an athlet to be the champion. In Greek Mythology, wrestling was represented by Hercules.