Ancient Greek stater coin pendant with the depiction of the Greek Goodess Athenα wearing a crested Attic helmet. The helmet is decorated with the mythic creature Skylla scanning the horizons. On the reverse side is depicted a charging bull with the script "ΘΟΥΡΙΩΝ". This unique Greek pendant is handcrafted from 925 sterling silver combined with brass patina to add this extra antique finish. The silver and brass polishing and finishing is done by hand individually for each pendant.
A beautiful double-sided piece that pays homeage to the Ancient Greek civilization with the authentic depictions used on the Corinthian stater coins.
- Design & Type: Goddess Athena Crested Attic Helmet Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Brass
- Weight: 10g
- Dimensions: 2,2 cm diameter
- Includes a leather cord of 70 cm
- Can be purchased with a sterling silver wheat chain
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Athena is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, warfare, law and justice among others. Minerva, Athena's Roman incarnation embodies similar attributes. Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and is the goddess of heroic endeavor. She is the virgin patron of Athens. The Athenians built the Parthenon in the Acropolis of her namesake city, Athens, in her honor.