Viking pendant featuring the Valknut symbol with Infinity knot in geometric pattern. Our Valknut pendant is made out of 925 sterling silver with a very detailed design. Geometric shapes can be often found in jewelry adding a modern approach in comparison with the assymentric lines often found in traditional and historical jewelry.
The Valknut symbol is associated with Odin compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th-century runestone, Snoldelev Stone.
- Design & Type: Geometric Valknut Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both men and women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Diameter: 3,7 cm
- Weight: 8,5gr
- Includes a leather cord of 55 cm
- Can be combined with a 925 Sterling silver chain of 22 inches
- Delivered in a free gift pouch
Valknut is probably one of the most known symbols in Norse Mythology associated with Odin. In fact, Valknut has no confirmed explanation regarding its meaning. However, many experts in Norse Mythology believe that the Valknut Symbol expresses the ability of Odin to lay bonds upon the mind.