Viking pendant with a wolf head. This modern Viking pendant is inspired by the wolf Fenrir. Our Fenrir pendant is made in top-quality sterling silver with beautiful Scandinavian motifs and highly detailed design.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Fenrir Wolf Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8g
- Size: 3,3 cm x 2,5 cm at widest point
- Cord: Choose between the pendant or the pendant and leather cord (55cm
- Delivered in a free velvet pouch
Fenrir or Fenris is the most common name of the legendary monstrous wolf. In several manuscripts of the Viking Age, Fenrir is also referred to as Hróðvitnir which translates to “fame wolf” and Vánagandr which means “monster of the river”. The wolf Fenrir is the son of god Loki and the giantess Angrboda who had two more children, Jörmungandr known as “The World Serpent” and the goddess of the Underworld Hel.