Fenrir Wolf Pendant, Sterling Silver
Viking pendant with a wolf head. This modern Viking pendant is inspired by the wolf Fenrir. Our Fenrir pendant is made in top-quality sterling silver with beautiful Scandinavian motifs and highly detailed design.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Fenrir Wolf Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8g
- Size: 3,3 cm x 2,5 cm at widest point
- Cord: Choose between the pendant or the pendant and leather cord (55cm
- Delivered in a free velvet pouch
Fenrir or Fenris is the most common name of the legendary monstrous wolf. In several manuscripts of the Viking Age, Fenrir is also referred to as Hróðvitnir which translates to “fame wolf” and Vánagandr which means “monster of the river”. The wolf Fenrir is the son of god Loki and the giantess Angrboda who had two more children, Jörmungandr known as “The World Serpent” and the goddess of the Underworld Hel.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273