Viking pendant with the famous wolf of Norse Mythology, Fenrir.. This modern Viking pendant depicts Fenrir encircled by a set of runes. Our Fenrir pendant is made of top-quality sterling silver with an exceptionally detailed design.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Fenrir Pendant With Runes
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 7g
- Size: 2,7 cm in diameter
- Cord: Choose between the pendant or the pendant and leather cord (55cm)
- Delivered in a free velvet pouch
Fenrir or Fenris is the most common name of the legendary monstrous wolf. In several manuscripts of the Viking Age, Fenrir is also referred to as Hróðvitnir which translates to “fame wolf” and Vánagandr which means “monster of the river”. The wolf Fenrir is the son of god Loki and the giantess Angrboda who had two more children, Jörmungandr known as “The World Serpent” and the goddess of the Underworld Hel.