Viking ring with dragon claws. Made of sterling silver with highly detailed design in modern style. Our beautiful dragon ring is inspired by the mythical creatures often related to magic, wisdom, and strength in many Mythologies around the world.
A Viking ring made by the best artisans in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design, and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Dragon Claw Ring
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- 100% Handcrafted
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Sizes: #9 to #12
- Weight: 11gr
- Frontal height approx: 2,8 cm
- Make sure to check our size guide for more accuracy. All of our rings are made to order. Shipment of the ring might take up to 7-10 business days due to the crafting process.
In Norse Mythology, there are several references to dragons (in Old Norse "Dreki" means "dragon") including the well-known,Nidhogg, the serpent dragon who gnaws the roots of Yggdrasil (Tree of Life) and chews the corpses of murderers and oath-breaking dwellers of Nastrond.