Celtic Deer Torc, Fianna, Brass
A twisted torc (neck ring) featuring two Deer heads. This Celtic torc draws inspiration from Fianna, a semi-independent warrior band ruled by Finn MacCool, a mythical hunter in Irish Mythology. In Irish and Scottish tales, dears are referred to as "fairy cattle" and believed to hold wisdom and strength. Designed to be comfortable to wear and you can open and close it easily.
- Design and Type: Celtic Deer Torc, Fianna
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: Brass
- Weight: Vary depending on the neck circumference
- For some sizes, it might take up to 2 weeks to be shipped due to hand forge process
Torques were worn by the Vikings, Romans and Celts and it was their way of showing their social status and importance. These types of neck rings were worn also by Gods and Goddesses, heroes and famous warriors as symbols of protection, power and worship.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We ship Worldwide!
Most of our orders are shipped from our workshop in Greece.
A great amount of orders are shipped from our partner warehouse in Ukraine.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over €100. Shipping costs under this value are calculated through the checkout process.
We will prepare and ship your order within 3 days except the hand crafted jewelry, drinking horns, and smoking pipes for which we need 7-12 days.
T-shirts & Hoodies Delivery Time
- Europe & United Kingdom: 5 - 10 business days
- USA & Canada: 5 - 10 business days
- Rest Of The World: 10 - 15 business days
- Shipping time 2-3 days
Jewelry & Other Products:
- Europe & United Kingdom: 15 - 20 business days
- USA & Canada: 15 - 25 business days
- Res Of The World: 20 - 30 business days
- Shipping time 7-10 days
The majority of our orders will be delivered earlier than the maximum timeline. All orders are shipped with registered mail with tracking number.
Taxes and Customs:
From 1 July 2021 a new law is subject to VAT charge within and out the EU. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT. Northlord has no control or responsibility of these law changes and charges.
Greece: Ikoniou 16, Alexandroupolis, 68132, Greece
Ukraine: Kiev and Lviv
USA: 11025 Westlake Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28273