Bear paw pendant decorated with knotwork. This modern Viking pendant is inspired by the connection Vikings had with animals like bears or wolves. Bears are symbols of power, physical strength, devotion and loyalty. One of the strongest animals in Nature with the remarkable characteristic, the protection of their family.
Its outstanding quality with handcrafted process highlights the uniqueness and genuineness, ensuring a lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Bear Paw Pendant
- Gender: Can be worn by both Men and Women
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: 6g
- Size: 2,5 cm x 2 cm at widest point
- Cord: Choose between the pendant or the pendant and leather cord (55cm)
In Slavic Mythology, Veles is the god of waters, forests, animals and pastures among many others. The Slavs believed that Veles can transform in various animal forms but his main and characteristic form is the bear. Veles and Perun are the major gods deeply respected and worshiped by the Slavs.