A Viking bracelet made out of genuine leather cord with Wolves Skoll and Hati. The Wolves and the Viking bead are made of Italian bronze.
All of our bracelets are made by the best crafters in Europe, ensuring top-quality craftwork, highly detailed design and lifetime use.
- Design & Type: Viking Bracelet With Wolves Skoll and Hati
- Metal: Italian bronze
- Material: Spanish genuine leather cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm)
- Gender: Can be worn by Men & Women
- Size: Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL ( Wrist Circumference Measurement)
- Outstanding design, high detailed with the top quality of materials
- This Viking bracelet makes a perfect Viking jewelry set when combined with a Viking necklace or ring.
Wolves are very important creatures in Norse Mythology. All of them played a vital role in the development of prophecies, tales and myths. The wolf Fenrir is one of them and he is the leader, the father of the wolves and the most famous one. Along with Fenrir, other wolves such as his sons Skoll and Hati, as well as Geri and Freki, have their own story to tell.
According to the myth, the wolf Skoll is chasing the Sun and the wolf Hati is chasing the Moon until Ragnarok. When Ragnarok starts, Skoll and Hati will devour the Sun and the Moon, and the prophecy will be fulfilled.