Viking pendant representing a Viking Axe with Helm Of Awe and a small Triquetra symbol. Made out of 925 sterling silver and handcrafted with a lot of creativity, passion and high detail. This stylish Viking pendant will look amazing when you wrap it around your neck with any type of leather cord or chain and regarding its symbolization and meaning, it features the Helm of Awe, one of the most powerful magical symbols.
- Design & Type: Viking Axe Pendant With Helm Of Awe, Double Sided
- Gender: Can be worn by Men and Women
- 100% Handmade
- Weight: 11gr
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3,7 cm to 2,5 cm
- Delivered in a free pouch
- Choose between a 55cm leather cord or just pendant
Aegishjalmur or Helm of Awe is a magical symbol having its roots in the Jotunheim, the land of the Frost Giants, one of the nine realms in Norse Mythology. It is believed that Helm Of Awe provides mental and spiritual protection as well as physical.